Thursday, May 20, 2010

T Minus 1 Day!!!!!!

I have been looking forward to visiting Paris, and getting away from all responsibilities, for quite some time. Well, the time has come! We depart Saturday morning for Paris, due to arrive at about 6:00 AM on Sunday, Paris time, which is about midnight Saturday CST.

Juston and I will meet little brother Matt in Louisiana, and we are departing from New Orleans, so Puggles Texas Ranger can stay with his Grandparents during our time away. (Thanks Mom & Dad!)

During the week we are on holiday, I will be posting daily notes, as well as photos, of our time in the City of Lights. Hope you enjoy my diary of our adventure!!

xoxoxo,

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Totally jealous, but excited I get to live out my dream to visit Paris through your posts. Can't wait to see all your pictures. Have a great time and eat lots of pastries! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too Chris! I cannot wait to visit Colorado to see you guys in August! :-) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous! Will be looking forward to your posts and pictures. I hope you all have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete