Sunday, May 23, 2010

We have arrived!,

We got to the gate in Charlotte & were last ones on plane. Guess we missed the memo that they were boarding an hour early. After a pretty good plane ride and about three hours sleep, we arrived to find we had to book it to the other side of cdg to find the westerns.

We just arrived at our apartment about an hour ago...oh wow. This place is so unbelievable, it's insane. There is a picasso original and two baby grands to give you an idea. I will post pics of apt soon.

We each have a bedroom and bath per couple. The accommodations are so over the top, I would have never imagined 3,000 sq ft palaces existed behind these garden walls.

Tonight is our seine river cruise dinner...I booked the romance pckg so hopefully jw & I will enjoy that!

I already feel like I'm in an alternate universe, and it's just begun!

More tonight after the days explorations!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment